Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monty Python


The "Monty Python" title is kind of a blind lead. I used that because they were always saying: "And now for something completely different." So today's post is different. My friend Sam looked at yesterday's post, and then apparently downloaded the image and rotated it 180 degrees, and said that the shadow on the floor looked like a rider on a horse with a spear of some kind. The minute he said that, I saw it! I would call it the rider of the apocalypse! Yikes! What a apparition. What a great imagination my friend Sam has. Can you see the rider and the horse, in the shadow of the plant?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - I see the rider on the horse. How clever of Sam to use part of yesterday's post seeing something so different! Love the black & white shadow.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Could also be the Flying Nun :-)bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Betsey: "the Flying Nun" made me laugh out loud! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a great imagination Sam has!!! Love it!!! and I also love Monty Python, that brought back some memories. :)

Anonymous said...

And I saw a pirate on the bow of his ship. Probably headed for Charles Island to bury his treasure.