Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Challenge


I was desperate. It was cold and gray all day today, with overcast clouds. So I am thinking, "How am I going to find a blog shot on a day like this?" So I accepted it as a challenge. I headed for the water and didn't see anything along the way, while looking in people's yards and gardens. The sky and the water looked so gray from a distance. What hope is there? When I finally got there, in addition to all the gray, there was a pastel shade of peach in the steel-gray sky! A hint of color! Was I relieved to see this! So although this is not some great new way of seeing, or something that I have not photographed before, I will accept this as an answer to my own challenge. I did keep walking another few miles, and I did find some other photographs - I will show you one tomorrow.

No comments: