Saturday, February 18, 2012

Night Driving


I had to go out to the store after supper tonight, and while I was out it started to rain. I didn't turn the windshield wipers on right away and so the lights outside the car seen through the windshield and water drops got really interesting looking. I drove through a few green lights, hoping that they would turn red so I could stop and photograph. When I came to the last light, and it was also green, I pulled over in a parking place and stopped, which let me spend some time photographing through the windshield. So here you have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of fireworks! Glad you pulled over.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Yes I did. How unusual for your brudder to do that! :-)

Anonymous said...

I just thought of Jackson Pollack! bsk