Monday, February 27, 2012

Snapple


I always think to myself I need to find new subjects. It feels as if I am always shooting the same types of things over and over. Part of it is that I love to look for beautiful things. Anyhow, I always try to find other things even though I think I am not successful at it. I was down at church for a class tonight , and during a break, took a walk around the room we were meeting in, which is a combination auditorium and basketball court. The lights were only on at one end. I was just stretching my legs, and then noticed this bright light at the other end of the court. It was the Snapple vending machine, and I loved the strange light in a dark room that gave a sense of loneliness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the one who doesn't give up, always cheerful, with a smile on her face. Put her in a corner and she still shines. But she won't be alone for long. Others are drawn to her light, her spirit, her optimism. We all need someone like her to boost us when we're feeling dismal. She'll always keep her light on so she can be found easily, especially when we're in the dark. I want to be just like her.

Ken Spencer said...

What a lovely sentiment! Very poetic! Thank you so much!