Saturday, May 5, 2012

The New Bed

So I finished painting part of the bedroom, and we went out and bought a new white metal bed, and it looks so pretty against the green wall. So I thought I would go take a photo of my finished handywork. I went into the bedroom and saw a patch of sunlight coming in through the front window, and suddenly that became the subject of the photograph. I did a sort of normal photograph, and then thought "What else can I do here?" So I started experimenting by moving in closer and trying different angles. This is the result. I thought it had an interesting feeling to it, and it is a different way of looking at something than I normally do. I don't know what it means, but I really like the composition. Maybe later on I will show you more of the room.

No comments: