Thursday, May 17, 2012

Off The Grid - No New Posts for a Week!

Ok, so here is the story. I am in New Mexico and will be driving to Chaco Culture National Historic Site to photograph some of the remaining structures of the Ancestral Pueblo Peoples. Chaco was the center of the universe in 850 - 1250 AD, and all roads led to and from here. It is out in the desert about 3 1/2 hours west of Albuquerque. There are no facilities there, so I will be camping with two photographer friends, and then Saturday at sunset we will be observing and photographing the Annular eclipse of the sun. So I will be off the grid! No cell phone, no internet, NO FACEBOOK... :-) THERE WILL BE NO MORE BLOG POSTS UNTIL NEXT MONDAY NIGHT, so please don't think something has happened to me. When I return I should have some stunning images. This, by the way, is a trail I was on at Petroglyph National Monument today, and it shows the shoe prints of so many hikers who have passed this spot.

No comments: