Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Donut for Joan


We drove up to Connecticut today to visit with my sister Joan.  I know she loves Dunkin' Donuts coffee, so we stopped at the nearest store and I got her a cup.  Cream, no sugar.  When I was standing at the counter, I noticed a whole tray of bright yellow donuts, with faces on them!  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in a donut store.  So I just had to buy one.  Only thing is, Joan does't like sweets.  But she laughed when I gave her the bag, and she looked in to see a face in the bottom!  It was worth $.99 to hear her laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who ate the donut?

Anonymous said...

I swallowed his smile and it made me happy! Tasty creme donut but I could not eat all of it :-) Thank you for the coffee and all of the treats and driving all this way to visit.
Love,
Joan