Sunday, April 28, 2013

Father & Daughter


I saw that there was a car show down in the Tappan Beach parking lot today, so late this afternoon I decided to go down there and see if I could find a photo.  I was looking for interesting photographs of the old cars that have all been restored.  I got some things, but nothing that was exceptional.  Then I saw this.   Click, click, click, and it was over.  It was a father with a cell phone camera, and he was photographing his daughter's reflection in a chrome hubcap!  He was telling her to get closer or farther away for the best image, and they were both having so much fun.  It was a precious moment that made my day!

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

If you just would have stood on the hood of the car behind him (taking your shoes off of course), you could have got him, his daughter, the screen of his cell phone and the reflection all in one shot. Now that would have been epic. Do you think the other owner would have minded?

Ken Spencer said...

I think the owner of the car I needed to stand on, would appreciate my artistry, and wouldn't have minded me climbing up on his car, even if I kept my shoes on. I think.