Saturday, April 27, 2013

Over and Over and Over Again


Whenever I pull the car into the driveway at night, and there are no leaves on this tree, I see the branches in such strange light, illuminated by the reflection of the headlights from the ground.  Every time I saw this, I thought: "I really need to take a photograph of this."  But I didn't.  Not sure why - maybe it seemed like too much work at the end of the night.  Finally I realized that I really did need to take this photograph.  So I parked the car part way in the driveway, and part way in the street, got out a tripod, and finally took the photograph.  It is everything I expected.  Please click on this to see all the detail in the tree.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. This tree has given you so many different and interesting photos over the years.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice having the rising moon in the sky, to the right of the tree!

Just trying to help you branch out... .

Sam

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for the comments, and thanks, Sam for the pun, or whatever kind of humor that is. Made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pond behind the tree...Also, looks "spooky" from the lighting. bsk