Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Magic


OK, truth telling here.  I was at my astronomy meeting and telling a fellow photographer that I did not yet have a photograph for the blog today!  Yikes!  So the pressure was on, on the way home.  I did remember an abandoned gas station that I did a quick snapshot of a month ago so I thought I would drive be and see what the possibilities were.  This is part of the gas station, but not what I was thinking of.  It was actually better because I didn't know the tree was there.  But the best part is the circle, which is caused by internal reflections in my zoom lens.  That was a gift - lucky me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice special effects.
Watched a neat video of solar flares as captured by NASA for the past three years; 3-minutes of brilliant light flashes from the most brilliant natural light.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuKlpJmjfg