Monday, December 16, 2013

A Cup of Tea and a Reindeer


I was finishing up my cup of tea from breakfast, and noticed the light on the mug on the placemat.  I thought it would make an interesting photograph because of the dramatic shadow.  So I got my camera and started looking.  While I was looking, the sun moved, and I started to get the shadow of a metal reindeer candle holder on the place mat next to the mug.  I took it both ways, but thought it was far more interesting with the reindeer shadow in the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have some eye, you ever think of going professional ? lol
This is officically one of my all time favorites.

Jackie said...

Awesome!!!

Ken Spencer said...

Wow, "one of my favorites..." That's fun. I do like it because it is different from my usual subjects. Thank you both for the compliments.