Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Our morning routine while here in Venice, is to go over to Abbot Kinney Boulevard and have coffee and some wonderful pastry at Abbot's Habit, a wonderful funky coffee shop.  This morning as we walked over, Amy brought along her new elf hat, which is just spectacular.  So naturally as we walked down the street, I was jumping around trying to get a good shot of it  And I think I got it!  I love this shot, as something new and different.  So from all of us, to all of you, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Neen Hogan said...

Love it Uncle Ken and the picture of Aunt Kate and Amy that Liz Instagramed-if that is a word. Christmas in California looks nice and warm! I just noticed a comment you put on my blog a few months ago.It was really nice-thank you. I don't check it for comments very often. Have a fun time and safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun Christmas shot. Merry Christmas from Sea Cliff in all her East Coast glory - blue skies, a refreshingly cold temperature and the smell of fireplaces all around. We had a tease of a snow dusting on Christmas Eve but alas it was not meant to be.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your nice comments. This is the fourth year we have spent Christmas in California, and it seems as natural now as a cold and wintry one on the east coast.