Thursday, December 19, 2013

ALMOST an Arizona Sunset!


I went into the back room late in the afternoon, and noticed a pink glow in the sky.  I quickly grabbed my camera and drove down to the water.  There I saw one of the more spectacular sunsets I have seen in a long time.  This morning I was reading a post by my friend Dean on his blog < http://theketelsens.blogspot.com > about watching a spectacular Arizona sunset, and I was feeling badly that we never get to see things like that.  Six hours later, and I have my very own Arizona sunset!

3 comments:

Dean said...

Hi Ken-
A shoutout! Way cool! Like I said in my post, it helps to have clearing skies in the west for the setting sun to light the clouds from underneath... -Dean

Anonymous said...

I saw the sunset last night along the shoreline in Old Saybrook,CT it was SPECTACULAR!!!! Thank you for sharing that beautiful image!! also, thank you for sharing Dean's posts.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for posting - beautiful colors! bsk