Monday, December 30, 2013

I Ate This!


We went to Border Grille in Santa Monica for dinner on the last night.  It is a great Mexican restaurant, and Liz, Amy and Kathy love Mexican food.  I wasn't quite in the mood for some reason, so when I spotted this burger on the menu, I was all in. Here is the description on the menu: CHILE RELLENO BURGER ground black angus brisket • roasted poblano stuffed with manchego, panela, cotija cheeses • brioche bun chipotle aioli • romaine.  Wow!  I think this was the best burger I have ever had! Wow! Confession:  I could not eat the poblano - the girls shared that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes, will need a good 30 mile bike ride to burn off those calories !!!

Photodude Images said...

I guess a Boulder Creek burger will now seem like McDonalds,

Anonymous said...

Looks good but I cannot each hot peppers either. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That sounds like the BEST burger ever!!! My mouth started watering reading your description!! I wish I could find something like that in CT!!

Dean said...

What, no fries with that?!
-Dean