Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fog!


I saw fog outside the window when I woke up this morning, so I jumped in the car and headed down to the water to see what I could find.  The fog was not that dense, but I wandered around and photographed the trees from different angles and from different spots along the road.  Then I turned around and did some photographs of the tree and bench on the point by the water.  After a while I turned around and was stunned to see that the fog was so dense I couldn't see to the end of the street!  I guess the wind shifted just a bit and more fog blew in from the water.  Man, you have to be paying attention all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ken, not your typical December shot, very cool. Fog always looks so much better in black & white.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment! I really appreciate you taking the time. Things like this keep me going. And you are right - the rendition of the picture in color was a bit more confusing because of the color.