Friday, January 9, 2015

How they Do It


I thought it would be interesting to show you the other side of the power plant.  I am always shooting from the north side, and it is always backlit by the sun, unless it is an overcast day.  It is difficult to shoot from this south side because so much stuff is in the way, and there is a fence.  But the gate was open enough for me to stick my camera in.  Nice colors from this side.  You can see how they have "eaten" into the center of the building little by little, which is how they are taking it down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice angle. Almost looks like a color view of the previous photo. This could be a book on the dismantling of the plant.-- Stan

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the difference in color between yesterday and today's photos. I actually looked back to check out if it was a black & white photo! There is a lot going on...bsk