Monday, February 16, 2015

Five Minutes


I won't tell you in the first line, what this is a photograph of.  Would you care to guess?  This photograph has not been manipulated at all, and it is not a "negative image" (which is when you print a positive as negative)  Give up yet?    This is another photograph of frost on a windowpane.  In this case, in the bathroom which is on the south side of the house.  The sun was shining on the frost and casting shadows of the frost on a window shade!  Is this amazing or what?  As I was photographing it, the frost was melting and drops of water were visible moving down the window.  In five minutes, the frost was gone!  Whew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy cool.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!! makes me think of batik art form..

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks! Batik, huh? Interesting.

Anonymous said...

I would never figure out what this photo depicts! I love these kind of pictures :-) bsk