Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Predicament - Two


Back on January 7th, I posted a photograph of a tree on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, and talked about another photographer who was photographing trees in difficult circumstances.  So I decided to steal his idea and see how well I could do.  So this is my second post of trees in a predicament.  It is a pine tree on a little strip of ground next to a parking garage in the next town over.  I was trying to come up with the feeling I get when I look at this photograph.  I will let you try and describe what you feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sad that it has so little space to spread it roots.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of "Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree". Sort of sad because it's not full - can't spread it's branches...bsk