Friday, October 23, 2015

Moonrise, Over the Empire State Building


I went to the city today to go to Photo Plus Expo to see all the new photographic goodies.  Mainly what I did was wander around the trade show with my friend Stan, and we met a whole bunch of photographers, some that I knew, but mostly all the people he knew who I got to meet.  When we left the Javits Center, we walked east along 34th street, and saw a beautiful rising moon over the Empire State Building.  We both photographed the scene as we walked east, until the moon ended up hidden behind the Empire State Building.

8 comments:

Dean said...

Beautius!
-Dean

Anonymous said...

Nice, better than mine.- Stan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Sounds like a wonderful fun day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! bsk

ken schwarz said...

My eyes go back and forth from the rising moon to the late afternoon sun washed Empire State Building and then to the lower buildings in the shadows. Very cool!

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! They keep me going...

Photodude Images said...

How was the coat check this year?

Ken Spencer said...

Dude: I don't wear a coat to Photo Expo anymore! Just a sweater, which I wore all day. Good it wasn't freezing out!