Sunday, October 4, 2015

Trifecta!


I am not sure if Trifecta is the correct term, but it is unusual that I can get all three of the cats in one photograph.  I loved the arrangement of them in this shot, with Bebe curled up on the folded blanket on the back of the couch.  Funny thing when taking this - Sam, the gray kitten to the left - was originally facing me when I took the first shot - slightly out of focus.  By the time I snapped this one, he had changed his position.  Who would guess that you would need the reaction times of a sports photographer to photograph three sleeping kittens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and Bebe is letting it be known that she is the Queen of this home.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

It is amazing how well they are all getting along now! What a relief!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Trace