Saturday, May 26, 2018

Garden Angel


I took my antique 4x5 camera out this afternoon, and photographed the stone angel in our garden.  I am enjoying using this beautiful old camera.  We bought this angel years ago, and I have taken other photographs of it in the past.  I should try a search and see how many other photographs I could find.  I hope that this has a sense of being an older photograph.  I am not sure.  I just checked, and if you want to have some fun, put "Angel" in the search box in the upper left hand corner of the blog, and see all the ways I have photographed the angel in the past!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have photographed her many times but I don't get tired of seeing her. She takes on different qualities in different settings. I like this new one. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks so much for this comment! It is amazing to go back and see how I photographed her at different times and seasons.