Thursday, May 17, 2018

Wisteria Mailbox


I was hammering along on my bike at about 18 MPH when I saw this scene flash by out of the corner of my eye.  I immediately stopped and turned around. This is such a lovely creation to see.  Really dresses up the mailbox.  Now, I first titled this "Lilac Mailbox" because that was the first name I thought of when I saw these flowers.  So then I said: "For my gardener friends, please let me know what flowers these are, and I will change the title." You responded, and I have changed the title to "Wisteria Mailbox"  What would I do without friends like you!  Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wisteria :)

Ken Spencer said...

Thank You! And I thought they were Lilacs! What a dolt I am... :-)

Anonymous said...

I like this photo of the Wisteria surrounding the mailbox. Glad you went back! betsey