Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day at the Plant Store


Since it was Mother's Day, we stopped at a plant store on the way home from church.  Of course it is not called a "plant store" - it is called a nursery.  Anyhow, while Kathy was shopping I went looking for photographs at the nursery.  I wasn't seeing anything interesting until this woman came into view with the pink umbrella, and suddenly I had something interesting to photograph.  So I walked around stalking her until I found this photograph.  Hope no one saw me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud after reading that you're "stalking" the woman. Good thing Kathy was close by in case you got caught!! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Yeah, Betsey, your brother can be a bit creepy at times... :-) Glad it made you laugh...