Friday, October 12, 2018

THE Tree at Night


We had a clear night, at least for a short while, so I set up my small telescope and tracking mount in the side yard, and was testing a new camera that goes on my telescope.  I needed to get a flashlight out of the trunk of the car to see what I was doing setting up the scope and mount.  I happened to notice when the backup lights came on when I opened the trunk, that the Japanese Maple was illuminated by the car lights.  It was spooky, so I got out my camera!  I like that it is a different way of seeing this tree which I have photographed so often. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A totally new look of your famous tree. Love the lighting.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Doesn't even look like the same tree! I like the lighting. betsey

Anonymous said...

Looks totally different. Glad you noticed a new way of lighting! Karen