Sunday, December 23, 2018

Father Daughter Shoes


You may remember a post I did back in September, about buying my first pair of Van's shoes.  You can find the photo here:  https://greatvisualtruths.blogspot.com/search?q=vans  I bought a pair of classic black and white checkerboard Vans, and they are comfortable!   Well, on this trip, I decided I wanted another pair of slightly different Vans.  So I bought these low-top sneakers, in bright red.  I told Liz I was going down to the store, and she thought about joining me, and then had to do something else at the time.  But when I stopped back at the house much later in the day, she had a grin on her face, and said "Look What I bought!"  A red set of Authentic Vans, just like mind!  So we had to pose for the obligatory photograph to record this bit of family history!  Cool, huh?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! You are a changed man - for the good! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Are you the same older brother who wears Khaki pants, white shirts and classic shoes?? He is definitely a changed man. I love your new sense of fun and style!!! betsey