Sunday, July 14, 2024

The Interrogation


I was sitting on the front porch reading a book when Amy and Vivian came out on the porch, dressed like this.  Amy was wearing my Stetson Fedora.  She said "excuse me but we are detectives trying to solve a crime."  And then they began to interrogate me, and inspect the bottoms of my shoes, looking for "evidence."  Detective Amy did the questioning and Detective Vivian took notes during my interrogation.  They were really serious and professional.  Fortunately I was not arrested.  I had an alibi.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the morning smiles. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Wondered why Amy had your hat on. She is always coming up with great ideas to keep Mis Vivian involved. Betsey

Anonymous said...

How funny, what a fun activity for both of them. Great photo of the two of them and they look intense in their interrogation. It brought back a memory of when we would visit as kids and Liz would be playing detective. I can still picture her with the magnifying glass and she was intense about it, placing tape on doorways, dusting for fingerprints. I guess it runs in the family. Trace