Saturday, July 27, 2024

Wheelie


We were at the ball field flying the drone and I saw a group of bicycles on a street at a right angle to the street we were on.  So I got my camera ready just in case, and they turned the corner to come down the street I was on.  And I was ready with my camera.  What I did not expect was to see this guy do a wheelie as he came by.  That was such a surprise to see, but I reacted instinctively and fired off three shots.  This is the best of them.  It it not quite sharp, but goo enough to post.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get nervous seeing young kids doing wheelies on their bikes in the roads heavily traveled with cars. Cool photo, but Im not a fan. We would have kids riding around the beach going the wrong way on one way streets around corners and waiting for an accident to happen.
Joan

Betsey said...

Boys on bikes doing tricks. Every generation does this…Betsey