Saturday, January 7, 2023

Fog Week VII


I hope you are not getting too bored with this fog obsession I have been having.  I am near the end of my selected photographs from my walk in the dark in the fog series.  This was one of the last photographs I took.  What caught my eye was the light on the narrow sidewalk between the trees.  I thought it felt a little ominous because of the dark trees and the narrow walk.  I don't know, what do you think?  Does it have a scary feel at all, compared to the others?

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking into the abyss or the unknown.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Joan: Great comment! Thanks. You have the same feeling as I did that this is ominous.

Anonymous said...

The light on the sidewalk caught my eye. Although, it seems like a scary photo, I like that you are heading toward the light...betsey