Sunday, January 8, 2023

The End of Fog Week


So this is my last post for Fog Week.  It has come to an end.  It is always good to quit while I still have really good photographs, rather than keep posting with photographs that are starting to get boring.  Actually this was one of my first fog photos, as I began my walk.  After I get to the bottom of my street and turn left to head south, it is only a short walk to these trees.  It was lighter in the day when I took this, and I love the rich, deep blue color as a result.  By the time I returned to this spot there was no color left - it was night and only the street lights, car lights  and other random lights would silhouette the trees in the fog.  The hour and a half I photographed in the night and in the fog was one of the most rewarding photographic experiences I have had in years.  There were photographs everywhere they were all so different.  What a gift that experience was!

 

No comments: