Monday, January 16, 2023

Stan's Drone, Ken's Photo!


So this is a bit confusing I am thinking, which is fun!  Stan came out here today with his drone, so that he could get one more practice in before he heads out to California with his drone at the end of the month.  He will be doing drone photographs of some of the sites where Japanese Americans were imprisoned because of "race panic" at the start of WWII.  He got really comfortable flying his new drone in record time, in my estimation!  He is really good at it!  So I was flying it for just a bit at the end of his session, and I saw these shadows of the trees surrounding Memorial Park in Sea Cliff.  Then I made sure to include just the shadows of Stan and I as well.  So the blue "H" - what is that?  The drone that Stan hass SO unbelievably smart, that it can use its camera to spot that blue circle with white "H" which is where it took off from.  If you click on "Return to Home" it will automatically find that blue circle and land itself there!  Unreal!  We had so much fun playing with the drone again today!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. I love that you and Stan can explore and practice with his Drone and enjoy the day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

So what's going on with those tall skinny guys :-) Stan's drone is so smart that it knows where home is. I'm sure it will come in handy when he is photographing in California. betsey