Anyone want to guess what this is a photograph of?
I bought Kathy some flowers for our anniversary and then I put them in a clear glass vase on the dining room table. One evening I was looking not at the flowers, but at the stems in the water. So I got out my close-up lens and spent a few minutes trying to make something of these stems underwater. Not one of my greatest efforts, certainly, but I am a bit desperate because I have nothing else for the evening. That's what happens when I am painting - I neglect everything else!


4 comments:
Very interesting photo and colors. Joan
I expected you to say it was from an exhibit. Haha! I was fooled. It’s actually pretty cool! I like the colors in the background.
Sometimes you might think a photo does not work for one reason or another but this time I do think it works for its collection of shapes and colors. An unplanned piece of modern art, perhaps.
I was pleased how many of you, actually ALL of you, appreciated this photograph. Thanks!
Post a Comment