Friday, September 18, 2026

Hung Out to Dry


I have explained how I used a garden sprayer to spray a mixture under the eaves to kill any mildew, and then washing it all off with water, before painting.  So my gloves were always soaking wet after this process was over.  So I hung them up to dry!  After going to the garage for something I came back out and saw them, and thought it was funny looking so then went and got my camera to recored this.  I just thought this looked interesting, so here you are!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh. These are as well worn as your old boots. :-) Joan

Betsey said...

I laughed out loud, too. I had the same thought as Joan that the gloves look old & bartered like your boots :-)

ken schwarz said...

A perfect whimsical photo of a pair of old well-worn gloves illustrating years of hard work maintaining your house. A job well done!