We decided to do our walk at the end of the day, earlier than usual. You have seen so many sunsets while we were walking because we waited until after dinner. For some reason we decided to walk before dinner. So it was nice, and there were less biting bugs, which I recently read come out closer to when the sun is going down. I happened to look up and see the sun being obscured by clouds and then showing through and then being obscured again. I used my toy camera and took about half a dozen images where you could see the sun't entire disk. And when I saw some gulls going through the picture near the sun I shot quickly trying to capture one. I think I got it perfectly! It was almost random, but it worked. For some reason I really like this photograph. Can't begin to tell you why, sorry to say.
Friday, September 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment