Saturday, November 1, 2008

Now That it is Cold Outside


A few weeks ago I posted a photo of my lunch on the front porch. One of the joys of retirement is the ability to sit on the porch with coffee and a sandwich, in the warm weather and read a book. It is just a glorious was to enjoy a small part of the day. But it has gotten cold this past week - way too cold to eat on the porch. So here is my new lunch spot - my easy chair in the living room, with my coffee on the bookcase shelf, and my sandwich balanced on the shutter doors! Still cozy, but I am not outdoors, where I would like to be.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i love these sandwich shots! guess i like sandwiches. and i like to see how you're spending your free time, now that you don't have to eat in an office, or in the car. you must be loving it. :)