Saturday, January 16, 2010

Accident or Intentional?


I still have some left-over photos from MoMA and have been waiting to show them. This photo was taken in an exhibit: Monet's Water Lillies. I noticed people using digital cameras to take photos of the paintings. So I was going to take a photo of a person and an illuminated viewfinder, with the painting in the background. Then I noticed this. I was taken by this woman's pony-tail and the way it was swept up. But the best part was the loose hair that looked like some kind of fountain. So that ended up being the subject of my photo. I have no idea if she intended her hair to be this way. If I had to guess, i would say that this was intentional. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% intentional. In order for her hair to stand out from her ponytail like that, she had to put "product" on those strands of hair to make them spike. Otherwise, the hair would've been limp and not as defined. Cool "do."

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks. I thought it was very cool as well!