Friday, January 22, 2010

Cholla Cactus


I was painting, so didn't photograph again today. I was looking for a photograph on an older computer and stumbled across this image from a bunch of years ago. Because it is now winter, and cold out, I was immediately attracted to this photo, because I remembered how nice and warm it was when I took this, one September outside of Tucson. These are Cholla cactus, and have this wonderful glow to them when backlit by the sun. Don't you feel warm too, looking at this scene?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need a print of this to go with another one of your photos in my living room! :-) Great shot and it is warming!
Joan

Ken Schwarz said...

nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful. I love the colors vibrant and somehow muted. Wow!

Di