Friday, January 8, 2010

On The Way to Fun City


This is Liz on the LIRR platform at Jamaica station, on the way to New York City. We went to Manhattan together to go to the Museum of Modern Art to see several shows. It was COLD today, and windy on the platform, while we waited to change trains. Liz was smart and was bundled up, and I was not. So she was toasty warm, and I was freezing! I think this is a really cute picture of her. I will post some of the photographs I took at MoMA in the coming days. I have some REAL photographs, for a change.

2 comments:

Trace said...

What a nice picture!! Beautiful eyes and smile! Despite the uncomfortable cold and wind, Liz you look great!!

Anonymous said...

Liz looks great! Smart girl bundleing up after warm California sunshine. Not like my brudder! It was great to see you all yesterday.
Joan