Thursday, April 1, 2010

Badge of Honor?


No, not really. I know it looks like some terrible accident happened, and that my leg is all chewed up by one of the chainrings. Not true. I went out for a ride, and after a while realized that my cyclometer was not working, so I pulled over to the side of the road, and unclipped, and had to adjust the sensor on one of the front spokes. Apparently that's where I put my leg up against the greasy gear. I didn't even see this until I went to get into the shower. Normally I would not have a filthy greasy chainring - I put lubricant on the chain very sparingly, but lately there has been a lot of water on the road, because of the rains, even though the rain has stopped. So I have the chain loaded up with lubricant because of all the water. So I am not really tough at all.

1 comment:

Photodude Images said...

Sort of the adult version of the fake tatoos you get as a kid