Saturday, April 17, 2010

Throg Fog


This is the Throg's Neck Bridge, in the fog. And I shouldn't tell you this, but I held the camera up and shot through the passenger side window (when it was closed) hoping to get something decent, while approaching the bridge to cross it... :-( I was lucky to get something. I wish I had time to exit and go back and park the car and photograph the bridge with plenty of time. I was on the way to an astronomy conference, and didn't have time to stop. By the way, my friend Skipper, I think it was, used to ask me what a "Throg" was, given that this is the "Throg's Neck Bridge." Didn't know then, don't know now.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

Were you driving as you did this? Be sure to leave the camera in multiple exposure mode and set to a fast shutter speed so you can catch the air bag deployment sequence.

Ken Spencer said...

Good comment! And a nice way to say I am being stupid for shooting while driving... I get bored when traffic is slow.... :-)