Thursday, September 9, 2010

Night Flight


Well, it is not exactly a "night flight." It's actually a "night drive." I decided to start my drive to Charlottesville, Va tonight, so I could get through Brooklyn and the Belt Parkway, and the Verrazano Bridge and Staten Island without traffic, so that in the morning I could have a nice relaxing start for the day's drive. So I was looking for some photograph that gave a sense of driving at night. I tried shooting along the Belt Parkway, and found an interesting shot, but this is my favorite because it includes one of the towers of the bridge, which is such a stunning engineering achievement.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

I hope you're using a remote wireless trigger for the camera when you take these. There is a little known clause in the cell phone law that also requires hands free shooting.

Ken Spencer said...

Uhhhh.. I guess I missed the "little known clause..." :-)