Monday, November 29, 2010

Hot Italian Pizza


"Hot Italian Pizza" huh? And that would be as opposed to Scottish pizza? Or Chinese Pizza? Or Irish Pizza? Well, you get the idea, without me beating this to death... :-) Funny, I was going to say "South African Pizza?" and then I thought I would check Wikipedia (have you made your contribution to them this year?) and found that the largest Pizza ever made was 37.4 meters in diameter (that's 122 feet 8 inches). It was produced in Johannesburg, South Africa. They didn't happen to mention where they found an oven that large... Oh, the sign? I saw it when we stopped on the Connecticut Turnpike to get a coke on the way back from Masachusetts.

2 comments:

watt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sudipto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.