Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bethany & Liberty


Pat and Bethany are expecting, very shortly, as you can see. This morning she was lying out in the sun, with their dog Liberty. I have been watching the whole time we were here, for a nice moment to take a photo of Bethany, showing how far along she is in her pregnancy, and finally this was the moment! The most difficult subject, of course was the dog! I have to be so quick with her - the minute she knows you want to take HER picture, she disappears. Fortunately Bethany stays in one place longer.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Oh Ken what a great photo of my beautiful daughter and grand-dog-ter! Thank you for posting this, I love it....and miss my little family so much. I'm so glad you were all able to be together for Vince's birthday party. It must have been a wonderful gathering.
Love, Joyce