Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Clothesline


Time to do the wash today. These cycling jerseys have been worn too many times to put on again! How come I even have these colorful jerseys representing a number of the European cycling teams? Because I am a bike jersey junkie? Well, yeah. My logical explanation is all of these can be seen from a long distance away. I would never wear a black jersey, or other subtle color. My object is to be as bright as I can while on the bike - to be seen by drivers. Oh, and if you are curious, I use as cold water wash and the gentle cycle, and then hang them up to dry as you see here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a change from the man in khakis & white dress shirts! Happy to see you are doing your own laundry! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

LOL. Thanks for the laundry tips!