Friday, July 1, 2011

Bunting


I was thinking of titling this "Stupid ATT!" You might wonder why I would put such a strange title on my blog. Well, for one, because I was unable to post last night. We stayed with my sister Joan, in Milford and when I arrived late at night, she said, "I hope you don't need the internet. I switched over to ATT and half the time it is not working. No phone, no TV, no internet!" Well, now we are in Massachusetts, at Pat and Bethany's and FORTUNATELY, their internet works. So here is my delayed post. This is a house we passed by after arriving in Milford, decked out with bunting for the Fourth of July. It seemed appropriate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! Stupid AT&T Uverse was still out this morning & apparently most of the neighborhood it out as well. Nice to see you.
Joan

Anonymous said...

There have been many occasions where I've gone to visit mom, and left because the program we were trying to watch, was suddenly no longer viewable!
I think I know that house! It's the one right after the stop, when pass over the railroad by Carvel, right? ....when you look at the house from the side, the front is completely slanted!
Sorry I missed you! I left so that you and Aunt Kathy would have a spot in the driveway. Looking forward to Monday.
Jenny

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Jen:

YES, that's the house. And yes, it is slanted. I guess it has been there for a LONG time.