Monday, June 25, 2012

Some Assembly required

I have driven by this place and walked by it for a couple of years now. What I haven't done is to pay close attention to what is going on there. I have seen half-finished sculptures of a horse or two, but I never noticed whether or not one was ever completed. So it gets worse... I did stop and take this photo, finally, but I have no idea what material the horse and statue are made from. I *should* have walked right up to it to see for myself, but I didn't. Bad reporting on my part. I think the material is not marble, though. I really should stop and ask, but actually I have never seen anyone working on this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Ken, you got me curious - next time please knock on the door and complete the picture for us. Follow your journalistic instinct :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your title for this picture :-) bsk