Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A New Camera!


I bought a new camera!  It is a Canon 6D.  I bought it because it is a full-frame camera, and because it is 5 years newer than my Nikon D300, it has a much more modern chip and processor.  This is crazy, but the ISO goes as high as 12,500 and above!  That's nuts, but I can't wait to try it.  The main thing is that when I shoot at 3200 or 6400 the images should have a lot less noise.  You will all be glad to know that this camera is "Photo Dude Approved!"  Of course it will take me a week to begin to learn all of the cool things it does.  The photograph is of the camera still in its box, inside the shipping box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken, does the camera come with one lens?. which one?. did you buy any other lens?.. I am exploring to buy this same camera.
Thanks