Wednesday, March 6, 2013

He's DOING it Again!


"What is he doing?"  "He's taking photographs while driving.  We TOLD him not to do that!"  I was on the way from Long Island to Newark, NJ for a photo conference that starts tomorrow.  I took the Queens Midtown tunnel to Manhattan, and then the Holland Tunnel to New Jersey.  I realized that I haven't driven through the Queens Midtown tunnel for a long time - perhaps 6 years or so!  I always take mass transit to get to the city and rarely drive, so it was fun to pass through here again.

3 comments:

Photodude Images said...

Another potential airbag moment.

Anonymous said...

Of course, this sounds a bit morbid, I'm sure, but the instant I saw this photo, I thought of those refrigerated boxes they keep bodies in at the morgue. They're not lit, but I can imagine being on a slab with a sheet over me and being rolled into a closed-in space just like this. Creeps me out!

Anonymous said...

Sam thinks it's a wonderful photo!