Sunday, July 6, 2014

If You Come to a Spencer Family Gathering...


...You will be photographed!  I am not sure where the photography gene for the Clarke and Spencer families first came from.  My sisters and I first experienced this from our Mom, Ruth, and her sister Jean,  our aunt.  They were always taking photographs of us, and of family events.  And my sisters and I have that gene as well.  There are always "line-ups" of various members of one part of the family or another, and then there is another line - of everyone else with cameras, to photograph the line-up!  We, of course, joke about our obsession with photographs, even as we take them!  I just wanted to warn everyone, in case you ever attend one of our gatherings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way we all laugh and joke about it when we're doing this!! It's just our way of remembering our family get-togethers. bsk