Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bandit the Rabbit


We took our kittens to the veterinarian today for their last shots.  While we were waiting for our appointment, we started talking with a couple waiting with their rabbit.  This man was so gentle and so caring about their pet that it warmed my heart.  He kept petting the rabbit to calm her while they waited for their appointment. The rabbit's name is "Bandit" because she has black fur around both eyes!  She is an old rabbit, in rabbit years, and they have had her for a long time.  It was so nice to see the care and love he was giving her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warms your heart! Funny, I would never expect to see a rabbit at the Vets office. Two co-workers had rabbits for many years, one tiny one as an indoor pet. I want to follow up with them thinking about vet visits.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

This is funny - when I first went to this vets, I saw the name of the business was "Catnip & Carrots." I wondered who the carrots were for! They specialize in just cats and rabbits.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting that they specialize in two breeds.
Joan