Friday, August 14, 2015

Now You See Them, Now You Don't



I was photographing this architectural detail in one of the galleries at Mass MoCA today.  I did my annual trip there to get my creative batteries recharged.  These columns are at the entrance to a large gallery which is displaying an unusual photograph - a negative print of a landscape, printed on 3/4 inch plywood.  They think it is one of the largest prints ever made.  I was photographing the columns with one person in the photograph, and then with none, and then all these people walked in, and I tried to quickly snap a shot while keeping the crop the same.  I love the contrast with no people, and then lots of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see that you visited MASS MoCA. Joan & I have got to go!!! Would love to see more posts from museum. bsk